|Season 11, Episodes 173-190|
Bad Girls Club: Miami (also known as Bad Girls Club: Miami II) is the eleventh season of the Oxygen reality television series, Bad Girls Club. It was filmed in Miami and premiered on August 13, 2013, and concluded with a three part reunion on December 17, 2013. This is the second season to take place in Miami, the first being season 5. This season is the first season to have more than three replacements enter the bad girls house.
This season, overall, consisted of 17 episodes, which include three parts of the reunion. So far, many fans have deemed this season the "worst" season of Bad Girls Club for the behavior of every girl, the excessive jumping, bullying, the editing, lack of storylines, and number of replacements, and losing the meaning of the show's true point.
|Bad Girl||Age||Hometown||"Bad Girl" nickname|
|Jasminone "Jaz" Adams||
|Los Angeles, California||"The Misbehavin' Model"|
|Milyn "Mimi" Jensen||24||Los Angeles, California||"The Star Chaser"|
|Sarah Oliver||27||Riverdale, Georgia||"The Bootylicious Blondie"|
|Stephanie Rivera||21||New Haven, Connecticut||"The Sultry Siren"|
|Teresa Bordeaux||22||Newark, Ohio||"The Inked Queen"|
|Tess Mett||21||Louisville, Kentucky||"The Rough Rider"|
|Tiana Miller||22||Harlem, New York||"The Harlem Hothead"|
|Bad Girl||Age||Hometown||"Bad Girl" nickname||Replaced|
|Gina "GiGi" Lopez||23||Brooklyn, NY||"The Brooklyn Baller"||Tess|
|Shanae "Nae" Thomas||23||Atlanta, GA||"The A-Town Aggressor"||Milyn|
|Janelle Shanks||22||Houston, TX||"The Weave-ologist"||Sarah|
|Andrea Bowman||22||Wichita, KS||"The Rhinestone Cowgirl"||Teresa|
|Mercedies "Benze" Webber||24||Brooklyn, NY||"The Replacement's Replacement"||
|Hailey Wade||22||Houston, TX||"The Twerkin' Texan"||Shanae|
Duration of CastEdit
|Bad Girls||Season 11 Episodes|
- Key: = "Bad Girl" appears on this episode.
- Key: = "Bad Girl" voluntarily leaves the house.
- Key: = "Bad Girl" replacement arrives.
- Key: ="Bad Girl" is removed from the house.
- Key: = "Bad Girl" is kicked out of the house.
-  Tess voluntarily left the house in episode 1 after claiming that she was uncomfortable with the lack of privacy.
-  Gina replaced Tess in episode 2.
-  Milyn was removed from the house in episode 4 after scratching Sarah's eye during a physical altercation.
-  Sarah was removed from the house in episode 4 after being deemed too violent following altercations with Gina, JazMone, Stephanie, Milyn and Tiana.
-  Janelle and Shanae replaced Milyn and Sarah in episode 4.
-  Teresa was removed from the house in episode 6 for physically attacking Janelle.
-  Andrea replaced Teresa in episode 7.
-  Janelle was kicked out of the house in episode 9 following a physical altercation with Tiana.
-  Mercedies replaced Janelle in episode 10.
-  Shanae voluntarily left the house in episode 12 following a physical altercation with Gina and Stephanie.
-  Andrea voluntarily left the house in episode 12 after an argument with Tiana and out of fear of being jumped.
-  Hailey replaced Shanae in episode 13.
|No.||Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|0||"BGC: Makin' it to Miami"||August 6, 2013||0.48|
|Natalie Nunn and Camilla Pointdexter introduce the season 11 cast.|
|1||"Premature Evacuation"||August 13, 2013||1.20|
In the season 11 premiere, the newest batch of "Bad" Girls make their way to Miami, meet each other and quickly form cliques. Sarah's harsh personality doesn't sit well with her roommates, while Tess seems to break under pressure. Note:Tess voluntarily leaves the house.
|2||"Waiting, Hating, Instigating"||August 20, 2013||1.03|
Sarah has to face the aftermath of plotting against the new girl. Note:Gina replaces Tess.
|3||"Tap In Tap Out"||August 27, 2013||1.09|
|Sarah has finally pushed the rest of her roommates to the edge, while name-dropping Milyn gets under the skin of one of the girls.|
|4||"Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow"||September 3, 2013||1.07|
Two women are sent packing when a scheme to oust Sarah backfires. Meanwhile, Teresa spirals downward due to a fractured relationship with her boyfriend. Note(s):Milyn and Sarah are both removed from the house. Janelle and Shanae replace Milyn and Sarah.
|5||"Juice-tify My Love"||September 10, 2013||1.24|
|Shanae's inner Bad Girl unleashes when Janelle gets under her skin. Tiana tries to spark up a romance between her and Gina, which could have disastrous consequences.|
|6||"The Queens of Key West"||September 17, 2013||1.47|
Teresa is sent home after a fiery blow-out with Janelle. Note:Teresa is removed from the house.
|7||"The Bullyguard"||October 1, 2013||1.22|
Andrea offends the majority of the house by siding with outcast Janelle. Note:Andrea replaces Teresa.
|8||"Public Enemy Number Two"||October 8, 2013||1.05|
|Shanae confirms her position as the second target. JazMone gets to live out her dream of being a runway model.|
|9||"Weaving With a Bang"||October 15, 2013||0.89|
Stephanie is determined to find romance for her and the girls, while the tension between Janelle and the house spirals into a showdown. Note:Janelle is kicked out the house.
|10||"'Nae, 'Nae Go Away"||October 22, 2013||1.11|
Shanae continues to rub everyone the wrong way, while new girl Mercedies brings a breath of fresh air into the house. Note:Mercedies replaces Janelle.
|11||"Knock Your Socks Off"||October 29, 2013||1.18|
|The ladies decide to take action against Shanae when her bad attitude pushes them to the breaking point.|
|12||"Cowgirl. Crapshoot."||November 5, 2013||1.35|
Andrea loses control when she fears she is the next target, while the other girls throw the wildest pool party in Bad Girls Club history. Note:Shanae and Andrea voluntarily leave the house.
|13||"Tropical Punch"||November 19, 2013||1.19|
The girls set off to Puerto Rico for a vacation, but tempers flare when sixth replacement Hailey arrives. Note:Hailey replaces Shanae.
|14||"Paradise Lost"||November 26, 2013||1.45|
|All the girls in the house come together to plan a surprise for Tiana's birthday. Jaz shows Hailey how she truly feels about her.|
|15||"Reunion — Part 1"||December 3, 2013||1.34|
|The cast of the eleventh season reunite in Los Angeles to discuss what went down in Miami. Jaz steps up to address Janelle's departure.|
|16||"Reunion — Part 2"||December 10, 2013||1.65|
|Sarah comes to the stage to give her opinion, but ends up battling it out with Hailey and later Gigi.|
|17||"Reunion — Part 3"||December 17, 2013||1.51|
|Benze surprises everyone with a sneak attack on Shanae, while one girl has a surprise planned for Tanisha's birthday.|
- The highest rated episode this season was "Reunion — Part 2", which was watched by 1.65 million viewers. The lowest rated episode this season (not including MTTM) was "Weaving With A Bang", which was watched by 0.89 viewers.
- Many fans consider this to be the least popular season of Bad Girls Club due to its heavy amount of bullying and outnumbered gang attacks (also refered to as "jumping"). After cast member Hailey Wade was attacked by every member of the house at once, a rule was made to stop the girls from jumping in later seasons.
- This season had the most replacements in bad girls history