A replacement bad girl is a girl that comes into the house to replace another original or replacement girl. In each season of the Bad Girls Club, one or more girls is asked to leave the house either from violence, physical fighting, or leaves on their own accord, which then gives the producers a chance at a new "bad girl" who arrives to the house in a couple days to replace the fellow bad girl who was removed or left. If a girl departs early in the season, a "replacement Bad Girl" is introduced within one or two episodes. The replacement housemate is commonly hazed, aggressed at, and treated with prejudice. As a result of this, replacements often become more popular then the original Bad Girls (Though this is not always the case). Examples of this include Camilla Poindexter and Rocky Santiago.
Most seasons of Bad Girls Club have an average of one or three replacements.
List of ReplacmentsEdit
- Seasons 2, 3, 4, 7, and 13 all hold the record for the smallest number of replacement bad girls. Each having only one.
- Season 15 currently has the record for the season with the most replacements, having a total of eight.
- Seasons 11, 14 and 15 are the only seasons with an even number of replacements, at 6, 4 and 8 respectively.
- In seasons 1-8, replacements often came into the show between the beginning and midpoint of each season. From season 9 onward, however, replacements come at any given time before the last week in the house.
- "Andrea" is the most common name for replacements, not counting the differences in pronunciation.