|The Texas Temptation|
|Season(s)||9, 1 & 2,|
|First seen||One Night in Mexico|
|Last seen||BGASB2: Best Moments|
|Appeared in||30 episodes|
|Born||February 11, 1990|
|Title(s)||The Texas Temptation|
|Friends|| Christina Salgado|
|Enemies|| Falen Ghirmai|
Mehgan James (also known as The Texas Temptation) is an original bad girl on season 9 of the Bad Girls Club. Mehgan left the house in episode 8 after attacking Rima & Falen. Mehgan was replaced by Natasha in episode 11. After BGC9, Mehgan appeared on season 1 of Bad Girls All-Star Battle. She also appeared on the special, Twinstant Replay with the Victor Twins. Mehgan was on season 2 of Bad Girls All-Star Battle , she placed third out beating Rocky. During her season, she was known for talking a lot of trash, but doing a good job at backing it up, having won all of her fights.
|Episode 1-7||Episode 8||Episode 9-12||Episode 13|
- Mehgan voluntarily left the house in episode 8 after physically attacking Rima and Falen.
- Mehgan made an appearance in episode 13 for the photoshoot.
Bad Girls All-Star Battle (season 1)Edit
- Mehgan was eliminated in episode 1.
Bad Girls All-Star Battle (season 2)Edit
- Mehgan appeared on the TV reality show "50 Cent: The Money and the Power", which took place four years before her arrival on Bad Girls Club: Mexico. In 2015, she began appearing on "Basketball Wives: LA".
- Mehgan was the first person to fight in Bad Girls Club: Mexico
- During season 9, Rima was the catalyst in all of Mehgan's fights.
- The only girls that Mehgan has never got into an altercation with are Christina and Erika
- Mehgan has been said to bare a resemblance to Char from Season 6 and Alisa Reyes from the 1994 Nickelodeon TV show All That.
- Episode 6 of BGAS2 was aired in February 11th which was Mehgan's 24th birthday.
- Received a bachelors degree from the University of Houston
- She is now an original cast member of Basketball wives: La and dated Kedrick Bowe a NBA Star Player
- She is the baddest bitch of all
She is usually seen wearing see through clothes, short botttoms, converse or other flats, with Bella Dream as her main choice of hair and (sometimes) bandanas.