|“||How boring was I when I punched you in the eye? How boring was that? B*TCH!||”|
|The Miami Maverick|
|First seen||Throw-Up, Throw Down|
|Last seen||Season 8: Reunion Part 2|
|Appeared in||15 episodes|
|Born||July 17, 1986|
The Miami Maverick
Made it to the End
|Age|| 25 (filming)|
|Hair Color||Brown Mixed with Blonde|
|Friends|| Elease Donovan|
|Enemies|| Camilla Poindexter|
A platinum blonde Haitian party girl with a punk rock look, Demitra works as a party host and music blogger. Known in the Miami party scene, Demitra's job brings her a lot of perks that allows her to mingle with celebrities.
|Episode 1||Episode 2-8||Episode 9||Episode 10||Episode 11-13|
- Demitra voluntarily left the house in episode 9 after she couldn't attend the trip to Cabo.
- Demitra returned to the show in episode 10.
- Demitra made it to the end of the show.
|Amy||Throw-Up, Throw Down|
|Weaving Las Vegas|
|Elease||Sink or Swim|
|Gabi & Dani||Double Trouble|
|Go Big Go Home|
- Her favorite bad girl is Tanisha from season 2.
- A bad girl that she will love to hate is Char from season 6.
- Would like to live with Lea from season 5.
- Would like Jessica from season 6 to back her up in a fight.
- Would love to party with Kristen from season 5.
- Thought Natalie from season 4 brought the most drama.
- Thinks she is most like Brandi from season 5.
- Can't leave the house without her Blackberry, lipgoss, and extra underwear.
- If she could date an actor, it would be either Idris Elba or Benjamin Bratt.