Are the pages on this wiki being vandalized? Need help cleaning up excessive spam on this wiki? Contact one of our active admins below and they will fix the issues before you know it!
The admins are here to help and take caution of the issues that go on this wiki. We are 100% against trolling, bashing, vandalism and everything more. We are very aware of the issues that occur, and if any user needs help, we'll be there.
- REBƎLReloaded ~ Founder and Bureaucrat
How do I become an admin?Edit
- Those who contribute the most and are in chat a lot will be most likely to be chosen.
- Please don't apply to be an admin, we know who does the most work and who would make good admins.
- If you wish to nominate someone, do it in the comments. Please make the comment in depth and it must be a good reason, usually a nomination won't make a difference unless it provides a good reason, as we already know what the spam team members and chat mods are capable of.
- If you want to start a petition for someone to get admin, make a blog Titled: Petition for (Username) to get admin rights. This blog may not be created by the person who the petition is for and in order to sign somebody, they must explicitly state in the blog comments that they want their name added to the list. In order to sign your name, you must have been on the wiki at least one month. Any blog that does not follow these rules will be deleted. The blog will not automatically make someone an admin, but will only be taken into consideration by the current admins.ly.