|Bad Girls All-Star Battle (season 2)|
Country of origin
No. of episodes
January 7 – April 1, 2014
The second season of Bad Girls All-Star Battle premiered on January 7, 2014, with Ray J returning as the host. This season has 16 girls competing, compared to its first season with 14 girls. The season's format has been noted for its enhanced challenges compared to the first season.
|Tiana Small||Season 11: Miami II||Red||Winner|
|Sarah Oliver||Red||Episode 10 (Runner-up)|
|Mehgan James||Season 9: Mexico||Gold||Episode 10 (3rd)|
|Raquel "Rocky" Santiago||Season 10: Atlanta||Red||Episode 10 (4th)|
|Nancy Denise||Gold||Episode 9|
|Shelly Hickman||Season 7: New Orleans||Red||Episode 9|
|Valentina Anywanwu||Season 10: Atlanta||Gold||Episode 8|
|Elease Donovan||Season 8: Las Vegas||Red||Episode 7|
|Janelle Shanks||Season 11: Miami II||Gold||Episode 6|
|Camilla Poindexter||Season 8: Las Vegas||Gold||Episode 6|
|Alicia Samaan||Season 10: Atlanta||Gold||Episode 5|
|Stephanie George||Red||Episode 4|
|Amy Cieslowski||Season 8: Las Vegas||Gold||Episode 3|
|Paula Hellens||Season 10: Atlanta||Red||Episode 2|
|Andrea Bowman||Season 11: Miami II||Red||Episode 2 (Quit)|
|Danielle "Danni" Victor||Season 8: Las Vegas||Gold||Episode 1|
^Note 1 : Returning contestants are in bold.
- The contestant won the Team's Challenge.
- The contestant won both the Captain's Challenge and the Team's Challenge.
- The contestant won the Captain's Challenge, but lost the Team's Challenge.
- The contestant won the Bad Girls All Star Battle Challenge.
- The contestant lost the Team's Challenge or Bad Girls All Star Battle Challenge, but was not put up for elimination.
- The contestant was nominated for elimination and was in the bottom two.
- The contestant won the Captain's Challenge but quit the competition.
- The contestant quit the competition.
- The contestant was voted or lost out of the competition.
- The contestant was eliminated by coming in last in the First Round of a 2 Round Competition.
- The contestant won the competition.